13 - F1 Mounting Only, Cannot Modify to F2
AL - Aluminum Frame Construction
I - Intermittent Duty from 90-120 Hz Operation
T - Thermostat Overload
S - Steel Frame Construction
6 - Bolt-on, Removable Base Allows Footless Mounting
1 - Maximum Constant HP RPM is for Direct Coupled Loads.
LTL - For motors with shipping weights over 75 lbs:
• LTL shipment required.
• Order before 5:00 p.m. EST for same day shipment (if available).
• You must have a receiving loading dock.
• Not available in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
* - For same day shipping of motors over 75 lbs. order before 5 p.m. EST (requires LTL shipment)
** - For same day shipping of motors under 75 lbs order before 6 p.m. EST
Please review the AutomationDirect Terms & Conditions for warranty and service on this product.
Warranty service can be arranged through numerous Marathon Electric service centers.
See list of service centers here.
Motor with Shaft Mounted Encoder*:
A Dynapar Model HS35 shaft mounted encoder can be supplied with the motor as shown in the price table below. The encoder requires a 5-26 VDC power source, provides a count of 1024 pulses per revolution (PPR), differential line driver output and includes a 10-pin mating connector.
* If connecting the motor to a DURApulse AC drive, a GS3-FB Feedback Card is required for the drive.