• Designed for inverter or vector applications where up to a 1000:1 constant torque speed range is required.
• Typical uses include: material handling, machine tools, conveyors, crane and hoist, metal processing, test stands, pumps, compressors, textile processing, and other industrial machinery installed in dusty or dirty environments.
• Class F MAX GUARD® insulation system
• Constant torque operation from 0 to base speed on vector drive
• Constant horsepower operation to twice base RPM
• Continuous duty at 40° C ambient
• Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter (NEMA Design A)
• Class F N/C thermostats (one per phase)
• Utilizes double shielded ball bearings
• Exxon Polyrex® EM bearing grease
• Dual Mounting (C-Face with rigid base and C-Face with removable rigid base, as noted)
• F1 standard conduit box location, field reversible to F2 (except as noted)
• Available with optional encoder installed on opposite drive end
• Electrically reversible
• UL recognized and CSA certified
• Three year warranty